How To Find Profitable Show Venues [WEBINAR]
Instead of waiting for my phone to ring to book private or corporate gigs, I prefer to create show business on my own. It gives me the opportunity to work when I want, and more importantly, control my own destiny. In my opinion, it is much easier than continuously waiting for other people to call and book me. On this webinar, I discussed the creation of my show “English Parlor Magic” at French Lick Resort Casino. This small intimate show grossed $6,300 on opening night, and best of all, it continued to run for 18 months. I go into detail about the workings of the show and how you can duplicate my results. If you are ready to find a profitable show venue keep reading.
Inside How To Find A Profitable Show Venue, you will learn why you don’t need a conventional theater or large ballroom to have a highly profitable show. I share all the secrets to finding great venues that are often overlooked by other performers and promoters.
- Earn a great income producing and starring in your own show.
- Scout and secure winning locations for your show and how to negotiate a win-win agreement with the venue.
- How to promote your show to ensure a packed house on opening night. (This is super important)
- Negotiate a long-term deal that gives you the freedom and financial security that you want.
- The 3 common mistakes you must avoid at all cost while negotiating.
- How to recruit show sponsors, joint venture partners, and ticket brokers.
- And much more!